Welcome to Nepal

Welcome to Nepal

Thursday 9 November 2006

Missing parcel

Garmin Etrex

Typical. So much for paying out for next day delivery. Checking the ANC website to see how my order was progressing, I noticed it had not arrived in Lincoln. This was slightly suspicious, but I left it for a few hours to see if the order information was updated. Unfortunately not. I telephoned ANC first thing in the afternoon to find out the problem. It transpires the package has been mislaid and therefore I need to report this to the distributor (why they couldn't do this I don't know).

I therefore contacted Global Positioning Satellites to let them know my GPS unit had been mislaid. The Customer Services team then contacted ANC Middlesbrough to confirm my story. I am now expecting a call from a Line Manager at Global Positioning Satellites to advise me how they intend to remedy this loss. Just in case of any dispute, I have sent an email as a record of our telephone calls. 

This is annoying - I will see what happens next.

No comments: